a unique guide to inner and outer beauty

Friday, August 21, 2009

Professional Organic Spray Training



101 :: Class is in session!

I love teaching....it's one of the most fantastic parts that make life worth living to me. Being able to pass down that share the same vision is amazing. Since I started airbrush tanning, the simple part was adding it to my makeup business. Then one day it just happened when I was being 'stalked' literally by one of my out of town clients. She HAD TO KNOW what I did, how I did it, and what I use.

I say this in good humor because when I started the Organic Glow I did not plan on teaching. With makeup and hair styling, I see my clients maybe once to twice a year, if that. Yet, tanning opened a door. I started to see their smiling faces every week, 2 weeks or once a month since the beginning. Now it has evolved into training. I'm happy to train others to start their own business, it's so much fun.

When my snowbird client, arrived back home in Michigan after a sunny visit to Scottsdale where we met. She found an airbrush studio that really did a number on her. Splotchy, ashy and orange calling almost in tears, please help! So after a number of months and eager pleas, I said. Yes! Let's do this, I wouldn't feel right not sharing. I said give me some time. I'll call you when I am done designing a curriculum, line up some models and we'll get this class rollin'. What was planned as a simple training, turned into meeting a long lost soul sister, new entrepreneurs to train each month and another hat to add to my already long list of services.