a unique guide to inner and outer beauty

Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Times at NASCAR with Arsenio Hall & the Jay Leno Show



YES! My first go at NASCAR. The rumble of the cars, the smell of exhaust, the southern hospitality of the family of NASCAR all running around with The Jay Leno Show all equal a good time. For the past 4 years, I've worked with The Tonight Show when Jay hosted doing a couple spots with Comedian Tom Papa here in Arizona. 


But this weekend's desert excursion held a much anticipated fanfare while I hit the hot asphalt with Comedian, Talk Show Host, Actor and fellow Aquarian  Arsenio Hall. Making sure he was camera ready on a 2 day jaunt around the Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, AZ exploring all of things NASCAR. 


Meeting a couple race car drivers, one really stuck out to me. Legend champ Richard Petty at his Petty Experience track, I think his  hat should have it's own experience. I love it!


Kind, thoughtful and very gracious with his fans Arsenio was a pleasure to work with. In all my years in this business...the most successful people I've had the pleasure to meet are by far THE NICEST!!! 
* Look out for the piece airing on 
NBC's The Jay Leno Show around the first week of December!!!


celebrity makeup artist